Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Can you subscribe users to things as an admin?
#
So, I have a forum on my boards in which I post important announcements that I want to automatically subscribe people to when they register an account. Is that possible, or is there a way for me, as the admin, the manually subscribe people to certain topics and forums? Or can users only do that for themselves?
PM
#
I believe they can only do that themselves, though I may be mistaken. Another option, and what I do when I create announcements, is to mass alert members through the ACP.

signature
Kindly: do not contact me on Discord for support, do not PM me for support. Thanks for understanding!
#
QUOTE (owl @ Apr 16 2018, 03:02 PM)
I believe they can only do that themselves, though I may be mistaken. Another option, and what I do when I create announcements, is to mass alert members through the ACP.

This is correct. Members can only subscribe themselves to threads. Mass alerting is a viable option/alternative, though.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thank you!
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll