Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

@ OP and multi mods
#
I noticed that @ OP doesn't appear to work when using multimods.

I'm using it as a quick way to notify members of having had their characters accepted, and right now I have to post the custom bbcode on it's own first and THEN use the multimod (which moves the thread into the appropriate board and locks it.)

Working sample of the bbcode is here.

The HTML for reference:
CODE
<!-- Start Accept Template --><div id="inforum-rules"><div class="temptitle">@(PARAM1)</div>[hr]<div class="tempsub">You have been [color=green;]accepted[/color]!</div></div><!-- End Accept Template -->

And the actual bbcode comes out to:
CODE
[ACCEPT]OP[/ACCEPT]

Don't know how easy of a fix getting @ OP to work with multimodding multiple threads at once would be, but it would be neat to go through and batch-accept multiple character accounts at once instead of having to post in each thread individually before hitting the multimod button.
PM
#
QUOTE (kjrod98 @ Aug 5 2018, 08:21 PM)
Don't know how easy of a fix getting @ OP to work with multimodding multiple threads at once would be, but it would be neat to go through and batch-accept multiple character accounts at once instead of having to post in each thread individually before hitting the multimod button.

I am not sure either since I have not even tested tagging within a bbcode run through multimods before myself. I will look into it when I can though, thank you for the report.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bug Reports | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll