Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

new skin causing template weirdness

This may be garbled, since I don't know the technical terms for some of these things, so please bear with.

here is the board in question.

I currently have two skins (I See Fire and Leather & Metal) available for my members, and I'm trying to add a third (Hunter), but it's giving me some trouble. For some reason, the post templates for things like the Face Claims display differently on Hunter than on the other two. It might be because the area with the Avatar, etc. is wider on Hunter? Or is there some other reason? Either way, how do I fix it?
Guests can only see the default skin, so to see the issue you either need to make Hunter your default skin, or you need to create a test account and provide the credentials. If you go the latter route, the test account should just be a regular member account, not a staff account, and the credentials can be posted here.

user posted image

kindly do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
oops, sorry. Didn't realize that. I've created an account called 'testguest' with the password 'huntertest'
As far as I can tell, you're totally right about the space for your posts being smaller than the other skins and making the template lap over.

You can change the width values within your templates to percentages instead of pixels to make them more universal.
Thanks, I'll give that a try!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll