Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Subforums Missing From Index, [Help]
#
Good Day,

I am fairly new to JCINK and attempting to modify my first pre-made theme. I read some of the help topics after searching for my issue and tried the suggested solutions. Unfortunately, none of them worked for me.

My test site is [here]

The subforums are not displaying on the main index. When I do a search on the stylesheet for subforums and, from an old support topic, .bosub - I find nothing. As an added effort, I searched the default skin's stylesheet for subforum code also. No luck.

Please help. I would like for the subforums to display on the main page (forum index).

Best Regards and Thank You
~ Stormwolfe
#
From the guest view, I don't even see any subforums.

signature
user posted image
#
Well, color me stupid!

I had moved my subforum out to do some other work and make it easier to find. I've put it back now.

In the Admin Stuff [LINK], you'll find the subforum News and Updates.

I apologize for the inconvenience!

~ Stormwolfe
#
It looks like you're using a HTML custom template - check your forum row template for the following variables:

<!-- |subforums| -->

or:

<!-- |subforums_list| -->

If neither is there, you need to add it within the code where you want the subforums to show up. You can learn more about those variables and others here.

This post has been edited by owl: Jul 12 2018, 08:35 PM

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
Fixed!

Thank you so very much! The board is gradually shaping up for me.

Warmest Regards ~ Stormwolfe
#
I'm glad we could help! Good luck with your forum. ^^

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll