Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Can't get code to work
#
So I've been testing out either of the codes found in THIS post. When I try out the PM one, it says the PM has been sent but I don't receive one. When I try out the form that is supposed to create a new thread, I get an error message stating that there was an authorization mismatch. Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

Testing has been happening here.
PM
#
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I responded to the wrong thread - please ignore this.

Also, I just noticed that the thread you linked is five years old, and probably outdated. Bummer. Maybe someone else will have an updated version of the code. Good luck!

This post has been edited by owl: Jul 12 2018, 08:43 PM

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
I have a code posted on my board that accomplishes this and it was just created this year.

signature
user posted image
#
If you're not opposed to it, create a testing account and post the credentials and we can troubleshoot your forms.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll