Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Googlebot can't access site
#
I've received this email from Webmaster tools:

Googlebot can't access your site

Over the last 24 hours, Googlebot encountered 350 errors while attempting to retrieve DNS information for your site. The overall error rate for DNS queries for your site is 55.7%.

You can see more details about these errors in Webmaster Tools.

It's probably nothing but I just thought I'd bring it to you attention just in case.
PM
#
DNS information has to do with domains. Is this tracking for your domain name, or is this for your jcink subdomain? It's important, because if it's your domain then the issue may be their end. There have been no reported DNS issues with jcink.com/.net to me by Googlebot.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
It's my domain name. I haven't made any changes recently. I guess namecheap may be having some problems.
PM
#
This may have something to do with it:

http://status.namecheap.com/archives/20468

signature
#
Most likely that's the problem. Thanks for looking into that John.
PM
#
I'll leave this open and you can follow up over the next 2 days if it's still happening or not.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll