Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

background repeating in mobile desktop version
#
I'm working on a new skin for my role play site (testing it here). Everything looks great on screen and I've checked my background with numerous resolutions to make sure it doesn't repeat. However, on the mobile desktop version (not mobile version) the background for some reasons starts to repeat. Is there anyway to correct this? It's not a big deal, I just don't like the way it looks and would prefer to avoid it.

Thanks!

edit: For users on apple phones all our text in the mobile version of the site becomes all caps. Is there a reason behind this? It doesn't do it for android users.

This post has been edited by Minksfly: Jun 1 2016, 01:23 PM
PM
#
Add:

body {background-repeat: no-repeat}

and then off the top of my head, it's probably the row2 being asked to repeat. Try:

#mobile .row2 {text-transform: none}

If that doesn't work, replace row2 with a different class you've applied text transform on until you work out what's doing it. I would have nosed around myself, but it looks like you've turned mobile offline.

This post has been edited by owl: Jun 1 2016, 01:47 PM

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
Thank you!

And sorry, the link to my actual site (where mobile is activiated) is here
PM
#
Try this:

#mobile .row2, #mobile .row4, #mobile .row4 a {text-transform: none}

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll