Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

unable to create new member groups
#
THIS is what my user group section looks like. before this, i deleted a usergroup that was based on the normal member group because the prefix wasn't working correctly (it was saying it didn't have a closing quotation mark, even though it did so i just deleted it) and now both the group i intended to delete and my "member" member group also seems to have disappeared and i'm left with this.

my board is here but it's offline because i don't think my coding has anything to do with it? i can make a test account though if necessary.

This post has been edited by PANSY PARKINSON: Jul 22 2016, 10:47 AM
#
Moved to JFB Support, please post topics like this here next time. Thanks. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
On the users and groups main page, click [ Show without prefixes/suffixes in the upper right hand corner of the "User Group Management " table. You will be able to edit the group with a broken tag or missing ' or " which can also cause this.

signature
#
that seems to have helped! for some reason it was showing one group didn't have a completed prefix despite me having completed it and saved it multiple times, but i don't know how that happened. either way, it's fixed. thanks!
#
even if a prefix or suffix is "completed", the presence of a syntax error with the quotes will mess up the page.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll