Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Issues with Alignment - custom post row
#
I'm having issues with getting my posts to center align on my forum. The second post in this thread is the example:
http://paperweightrp.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=4

I've test the code on another forum and it works properly there, so I'm assuming there's a conflict somewhere in the custom HTML or skin that's interfering. I've tried every variation of <center> <div align="center"> [align=center] etc, and none of those are working for me. Thanks in advance!
PM
#
Er, looks like both posts are centered to me?
PM
#
http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif I'm an idiot. I just realized I was viewing the site with the browser zoomed in. But when I zoom in, the posts lose their alignment. It's not a huge deal, but is that something I can correct or just part of the zoom?

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image
PM
#
Hard to tell since I can't reproduce your issue with Chrome or Firefox, but you may be able to put a margin:auto; on .postcontent to fix it
PM
#
I'm using Chrome. I tried that and it didn't fix anything, but I'm not going to stress about it since the site displays correctly otherwise. Thanks!
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll