Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

need some help moving stuff around
#
Hello!

I'm trying to figure this out, but nothing seems to be working, so I'm hoping someone else can help me out.

this is the part i want to move. i know it can be modified by editing the width of the #innerwrapper id, but the way the wrappers are set up, if i mess with the innerwrapper id, it mucks up the whole thing.

I've gotten it to almost work by setting #wrapper to 100vw, and the #innerwrapper to 50vw, but when I try to center the inner wrapper, it moves the whole index over, and I can't shimmy it back over to the edge of the screen.

The test site is here. I'm helping out someone and I've tried everything I can think of to move it.

(Yes, I know CFS is bad, but I'm helping this person migrate them to HTML templates, as well.)

The topic options and add reply/new topic buttons on the topic view are too wide as well.
PM
#
In your board wrappers, find this:

<body>

And replace it with this:

<body ID="<!-- |input_act| -->">

Then find:

<% BOARD %>

And replace it with this:

<div id="SF-correction"><% BOARD %></div>

Add this to your CSS:

#SF #SF-correction {width: 50vw; margin: 0 auto}

Fingers crossed it helps.

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
worked like a charm! thanks!
PM
#
I'm so glad it helped; good luck with to you / your friend with the forum. ^^

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll