Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

need some help moving stuff around

I'm trying to figure this out, but nothing seems to be working, so I'm hoping someone else can help me out.

this is the part i want to move. i know it can be modified by editing the width of the #innerwrapper id, but the way the wrappers are set up, if i mess with the innerwrapper id, it mucks up the whole thing.

I've gotten it to almost work by setting #wrapper to 100vw, and the #innerwrapper to 50vw, but when I try to center the inner wrapper, it moves the whole index over, and I can't shimmy it back over to the edge of the screen.

The test site is here. I'm helping out someone and I've tried everything I can think of to move it.

(Yes, I know CFS is bad, but I'm helping this person migrate them to HTML templates, as well.)

The topic options and add reply/new topic buttons on the topic view are too wide as well.
In your board wrappers, find this:

And replace it with this:

<body ID="<!-- |input_act| -->">

Then find:

<% BOARD %>

And replace it with this:

<div id="SF-correction"><% BOARD %></div>

Add this to your CSS:

#SF #SF-correction {width: 50vw; margin: 0 auto}

Fingers crossed it helps.

user posted image

kindly do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
worked like a charm! thanks!
I'm so glad it helped; good luck with to you / your friend with the forum. ^^

user posted image

kindly do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll