Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

tips on parallax scrolling?
#
hey y'all i've been trying to incorporate some pretty simple parallax scrolling into a forum I've been fiddling with. The thing is, i've tried a few tutorials, checked out example codes on codepen, and even yelled a bit at my laptop but nothing seems to want to work !!

Do you guys have any tips or advice or codes that worked for you on a jcink forum ?? I'd really appreciate the help !
PM
#
This skin is unfinished, but hopefully it helps you stay motivated cause judging by that it seems like it isn't Jcink that's keeping parallax scrolling from working, because I got it working there.

Unfortunately, I don't have much experience with it to help any further, other than to say I got it to work by using this framework to pull it off, but I sadly can't recommend it - it's not made for forums, and in my experience (unrelated to the parallax scrolling) it introduced more harm than good. Sorry I can't be more help than to say 'there is hope you can get this working, somehow."

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
thanks !!! i actually got it working on my site literally ten minutes ago after nearly three days of pulling out my hair (smh !!!!)

i was beginning to wonder if it was a jcink specific problem but apparently not !! also lovely skin -- parallax scrolling is so.... pretty........ maybe if i start to understand it better i can go a little more crazy for future skins... (anyways pls check out my three days of PAIN for just a SIMPLE PARALLAX SCROLL...... smh )
PM
#
To be honest, I probably wouldn't have been able to get it even after three days if it weren't built into that framework - but that looks amazing! ^^

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll