Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Questions re: miniprofile, Color, hiding
#
I've got a couple questions about Custom Mini-profile. I thought I had 3, but it seems only 2.

I've just added a new Custom Profile Field. I'm hoping to make it so that the field that isn't filled out will be hidden. I found this thread from 2 years ago but have to admit it is quite confusing.

Also, I also decided to add "Status" to the Mini-profile as well and wanted to make it look Generic (Green for Online and Red for Offline). I couldn't really find anything on it, so is it possible to make Online and Offline different colors?

If not, I suppose it doesn't really matter much.

Thanks.
PM
#
Question #1 - This is probably going to have to be done through Javascript. When you're asking for help with your specific forum, please link to an example of what you're asking for help from cause more often than not this is difficult to impossible to answer without the content.

Question #2 - Find the following in your miniprofile:

<!-- |status| -->

Replace it with this:

<span class="mp-<!-- |status| -->"><!-- |status| --></span>

Then add this to the bottom of your CSS (stylesheet):

.mp-Online {color: green} .mp-Offline {color: red}

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
Thanks.

Didn't think about adding my board because I suppose it's more or less a General Question...plus I figured the thread I liked would have given someone a idea of this issue.

My board:

https://sdphotography.jcink.net
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll