Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

ucp out of place [SOLVED]
#
hello! so i just posted a new skin on my forum and did not realize that there's a pretty big bug that makes the content of the ucp scoot way off of the actual ucp area. here's a screenshot. it seems to be all of the ucp.

after a quick skim through the coding i have no idea what's causing this issue. any help would be appreciated! the board is here.

thank you!

edit: i made a temporary half-fix by scooting it over with positioning so that it's at least semi-usable, but it's still definitely broken. just so you know why there's a positioning scooting it over 800px lol

This post has been edited by pippa19: May 12 2018, 08:04 AM
PM
#
Something is probably set to 100% and stretching it out. Can you make a test account -- I'll login as a member and take a look afterward.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
sure thing, thank you!
username: test account
pw: jcink
PM
#
The problem is that maintitle is set to a fixed width of 900px. The maintitle attribute is not meant to be fixed, but fluid and if it is set to a fixed value like this will cause issues in other parts of the forum as well.

Removing the 900px will fix this. Now if this breaks the design in other areas that depended on this, you can target them specifically, but let me know if you notice anything at all happens after changing it.

signature
#
oh yep, that fixed it! removing it didn't even mess anything up, so i have no idea what possessed me to put it there lol.

thanks so much!
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll