Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

User Post Count
#
I looked it up and found this post back in 2015.

I've set "Decrease post count when moderator erases a post?" to yes. I'm guessing you still can't sync a User's post count, but does this also mean this option doesn't work either?

Anyway, like my old board, I'm the only one whose active so for the time being, manually changing a user's post count won't be a problem.

It's not much of an issue with not many members, let alone active users, but can be quite a hassle with a lot of users.

Anyway, as for "Decrease post count when moderator erases a post?" is set to you, I just wanted to confirm this feature doesn't work as it didn't do anything when I deleted some posts.
PM
#
The option does work, but is not retroactive. It is not known to be broken.

If it doesn't decrease anything, then it may be that you are trying to do it in forums that don't have it set to add to the post count?

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Of course, the Trash can by default is set so it doesn't accumulate post counts, while the other were set the posts are accumulated.

Maybe I can have another peak. I've also just checked the settings: "Decrease post count when moderator erases a post" which is set to "Yes".

I also just checked the settings and all Forums I wanted to accumulate posts count is set to "Yes".

I'll have another peak later and get back to you if I still have the same problem.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll