Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

4-sided Shadow
#
I've figured out how to have a "Shadow" on all sides of my board but it looks like maybe 2px thick. Is there a way to make it a little thicker? Might be fine the way it is, but if there's a way to make the "Shadow" wider, it's something I can fool around with. If not, no worries as it still looks as good as-is.

I've tried everything I could, even tried looking it up, but no success.

The code I'm currently using is:

CODE
box-shadow: 0px 0px 25px white;

I don't know (assuming it's possible) if there should be something added, or just add a new CSS code.
PM
#
Try checking out this tool; you can easily make it thicker, but since I'm not sure how thick you want it that should help.

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
Thanks. Unfortunately I understand none of that, although I've came across it a few times in my searches. I just want it a little thicker (maybe twice?).
PM
#
I've included a screenshot, in case it helps.

Use the controls in the left to modify the preview on the right to get the result you want. The controls you want to look at are:

Horizontal Length, Vertical Length, Spread Radius, Shadow Color - you can also change the background colour using Background Color to ensure that your preview is accurate.

Once it looks how you'd like it, copy the code in the box, and use it to replace the code you showed us in your first post.

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
Great, thanks. It works.

This topic can be solved.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll